Meet Teacher Crystal! Fun, happy, vivacious, and that’s before she even has her coffee! A busy mother to almost 5-year-old twins, she homeschools, is an online ESL instructor, and also has an extensive background as a licensed behavioral specialist who works with children. Anyone who knows Crystal loves her instantly! Her infectious laugh can fill a football stadium and she’s a natural and very gifted teacher for her ESL students. Welcome, Teacher Crystal!
Here are some fun facts about Crystal:
- Name Crystal Butcher
- Where you live Mineral Wells, WV
- How long you’ve been with Zebra. Since February
- Family husband Doug and soon to he 5-year-old boy/girl twins, Willow and Silas
- Favorite classroom moment. Students showing me their empty toilet paper rolls when asked what they did all day.
- Favorite comfort food...homemade stuffing
- Favorite animal. Sea otter
- You’ve been given $100. All your bills are paid... how would you spend it? Would invest in my new Girl Scout Daisy Troop
- Coffee or tea? Coffee
- Hobbies? Tennis, gardening, cooking, homeschooling, camping, fishing, and mushroom foraging