My name is Christal Avery and I'm born and raised from Washington, D.C. However, I currently reside in Greenville, North Carolina Home of the East Carolina Pirates.
I have a son name Mason and he is 8 years old who loves computers games and playing outside with his family and friends.
I've been teaching since I was the age of 16 mentoring, coaching, tutoring, and ESL.
I earned a basketball scholarship from The University of East Carolina. Where I was able to try-out for many WNBA teams and I also received an offer to play overseas in the country of Israel.
Fun Facts About Me:
- My favorite food is definitely seafood. I'm totally a morning person and I go to bed early like 7 pm.
- My favorite movie is Love and Basketball.
- The decade I feel most like I belong in the 1970's.
- I have an old soul and love that music from that era.
- I absolutely can't live without my faith in Jehovah God, my son, and my family and friends.
- The three things that makes me happy is food, spending time with family and sleeping in my bed.
- If I won 1 million dollars I would totally share with my family and about $500,000 I would donate for medical research on autoimmune diseases.
- My favorite TV show is ESPN 30 for 30. When I want to just relax at home I like to drink coffee in the mornings and drinking wine in the evenings.